Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Day : Program Induction

Date : 11th Sept, 2008

Well, first day turned out to be better than I anticipated before as SIBM director along with company HR heads came to induction program. And I must admit that these guys from SIBM are very good speakers. We were introduced to SIBM program coordinators and company's HR heads, whom I did not meet and knew before. They introduced us about the program and we were given books for the first quarter. Wowow, the sheer bulk of books made me realise that study was also to be done for passing with good marks. Still I was happy for 4 working days a week for 1 year ahead.

The induction was over in half day and a lecture started which I was really not expecting. Anyway mood of the induction was reflecting in the environment and hence the class went fine for first day.

No comments: